Sunday 10 August 2014

Sunrises and Sunsets

Sunsets and sunrises. They're there everyday, at the beginning of a day and an end to a day. If you know me personally, or follow me on twitter, you'll know I LOVE sunsets and sunrises. I always try to watch the sunset, and the odd times that I'm able to be up early to enjoy the sunrise I watch it.  It's kinda of a weird thing to be obsessed with, but at the same time there's something about them that I just love.

To me they have a deeper meaning. Aside from the beautiful colour's and the way the sky creates a work of art by itself, there's something mesmerizing about them. I was once asked why I love sunsets so much. I said I don't know. I just do. So I started thinking about why I loved them so much. (Here comes the mushy part) Sunrises are at the beginning of a day. They mark the start of a rand new day where you don't have to worry about what happened yesterday and focus on today and all that you can do. Sunsets work in the same way more or less. They mark the end of a day. Either a day I loved or a day that I NEVER want to think about again. I know that when I wake up tomorrow no matter what happened today I can start fresh tomorrow. So yes I know It's cliche but I can't help it. It's who I am. I like to think of it as a start and an end., and no matter what happens in between the start and end are always beautiful. I know it may not always be the case, and I may sound like someone who's like "oh don't worry what ever happens it will all turn out okay." I know that not everything turns out okay in life. But eventually something beautiful is bound to come from it. Just like a sunset coming at the end of a day. It's something beautiful that comes around.

Okay I went a little off track there. But hey what can you do?

The pictures below are all taken by me. On my phone camera of all things. But hey make do with what you got right? The pictures below are some of my favourites so enjoy! I love them and hope you do as well.


I like how the sun has created a fading affect in the sky. The pastel colour's are so pretty. 

This was taken while I was out with a friend. the colours in the sky that night were so pretty i had to snap a pic. 

This picture is probably one of my favourites. I took it a couple weeks ago while I was out biking. I love it! It looks like someone painted the sky. A work of art all on its own. 

This one was a sunset one night when I came home from biking. I like the way the clouds look in the background.

This picture and the two below were a sunrise back in January. The colour's of the sky were so amazingly amazing. I have never sen the sky look like it did that morning. 

This one is kind of zoomed in. At one point the sky looked like it was on fire! With the trees its another one of my favourite pictures. 

This one is another view point of the sunrise that morning. Only wider and you can see more of the sky.

Anyways that's all I have to say right now. I hope you enjoyed it. If you like it, comment, and follow. I'll be blogging more (or trying to) so check back for new posts. If you have any ideas of what you want to see leave a comment and I'll make a blog post about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment